2016 Year-End Issue
NEHR is the only hotel brokerage firm with access to industry-leading lodging real estate intelligence through an exclusive partnership with Lodging Econometrics (LE).
In this issue, you will get the first look at how the hotel industry in New England performed in 2016.
2016 New Hotel Openings
- Connecticut: 2 Hotels/514 Rooms
- Massachusetts: 19 Hotels/2,487 Rooms
- Maine: 4 Hotels/261 Rooms
- New Hampshire: 2 Hotels/135 Rooms
- Vermont: 1 Hotel/116 Rooms
- Total New England: 28 Hotels/3,513 Rooms
2016 Single Asset Transactions with a Reported Selling Price
- Connecticut: 7 Hotels/921 Rooms with $44,680 ASPR
- Massachusetts: 25 Hotels/3,183 with $250,696 ASPR
- Maine: 2 Hotels/78 Rooms with $48,177 ASPR
- New Hampshire: 8 Hotels/649 Rooms with $65,077 ASPR
- Rhode Island: 1 Hotel/92 Rooms with $134,783 ASPR
- Vermont 1 Hotel/150 Rooms with $501,333 ASPR
- TOTAL New England: 44 Hotels/5,073 Rooms with $192,333 ASPR
Interested in obtaining one of our comprehensive market reports? Want to learn more about our brokerage services?
Text “nehr perspective” to 802-369-0985
Or email: email@example.com