Our brokerage group has provided our clients with a variety of services including: the selling of a single hotel or portfolio of assets, the buying of hotel assets, or advising clients on their next investment steps.
Whether you wish to sell a single hotel or dispose of a portfolio of assets, our team will prepare for you a portfolio of market research and valuation reports for estimating what your hotel might bring in today’s marketplace.
We will then:
- Conduct a comprehensive valuation of your hotel to assess its competitive strengths and weaknesses, review its present performance, and forecast its future profit potential in the context of both current and future supply/demand trends.
- Work with you to develop a Property Positioning Plan to enhance your market value.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to obtain the highest possible price for your property in the shortest possible time.
- Present your asset to a hand-selected, pre-qualified list of investors should you choose to sell. Our market researchers maintain the buying criteria for most every investor group in the country, so the process can move quickly and confidentially.
Everything we do is geared towards attaining for you the highest possible selling price available in today’s marketplace.
Buying a Hotel
If you are interested in acquiring hotel assets, NEHR will present to you its extensive roster of hotels available for sale or we can locate and compile a targeted list of possible hotel investments for your consideration based upon your specifications.
Your hotel investment criteria may include:
- A particular region or market
- Brands that you prefer
- Specific hotels that may interest you
Whatever your investment criteria, our market research staff maintains detailed information on the disposition strategies for most every investor group in the Northeast, so your property search can be implemented quickly. We also maintain current supply/demand information and a three-year forecast of future trends for any market you might consider.
Once you have accepted an offer, NEHR will coordinate the communication and the flow of documents on your behalf with attorneys, lenders, franchise companies, and all those assigned to prepare third-party reports.
When deciding what your next investment steps may be, we can offer a uniquely qualified and deeply experienced team who have successfully advised various institutional clients, private and public investor groups, as well as individual sellers and buyers.
We have advised on a variety of subjects including:
- The evaluation of current and future supply/demand trends that may impact your hotel’s performance and valuation
- The disposition and acquisition of lodging investments
- Asset management services
- Operations analysis
- Opinions of value
Whatever your lodging real estate consulting needs may be, our extensive expertise will help you develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan for your assets.